Manko Window Systems, Inc. is seeking an Architectural Sales Representative based in the greater Denver, Colorado area. This individual will represent Manko's extensive product line of commercial windows, storefront, curtain wall, storefront doors, insulated glass and fabricated glass in the states of Colorado, Wyoming and New Mexico. This individual's responsibilities will include supporting Manko's product line to Architectural Firms, Commercial Glazing Contractors and Glass Shops. This individual will support the Aurora, Colorado plant, and will need to work closely with the inside sales staff to promote and complete successful projects. This position will require ability to travel within territory and include some overnight stays.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years outside sales experience in the building industry, with experience in closing sales with glazing contractors--this is preferred, but not a requirement to be considered.
- Aptitude to read and interpret architectural plans / shop drawings.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and a professional presence.
- Ability to efficiently report and provide information through computer and phone software.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, training and education.
Additional Salary Information: Manko offers a strong industry competitive salary and benefit package that includes health, dental and vision insurance opportunities, profit sharing 401(k) opportunities, along with vacation and paid holidays.
About Manko Window Systems, Inc.
Manko Window Systems, Inc., began in 1989 and has grown from two employees servicing a limited market to over 400 employees servicing 28 states in the US. Manko’s commitment to building strong partnerships with our clients are represented by both manufacturing and independent sales reps throughout our market. The current marketed product line includes 24 aluminum window systems, 7 aluminum storefront systems, 7 curtain wall systems, 13 entrance systems, 2 solar control devices, insulated glass, fabricated glass, laminated glass, and digital in-glass printing. Manko has three manufacturing facilities. They are located in Manhattan KS., Aurora CO., and Des Moines IA.