The Territory Manager is responsible for handling all accounts both existing and potential within an assigned geographic territory (IL, IN, MI, KY, and OH)and is responsible for developing an efficient and effective sales plan using all resources made available that meet the monthly and annual revenue/volume goals of the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop and execute a Business Plan and strategy that will ensure full achievement of monthly and annual quotas.
· Manage and support territory based independent sales agent/partners in the execution of the strategies required to achieve the Business Plan
· Identify, qualify, develop, sell, & service new clients.
· Develop an intimate knowledge of customer and market needs to assist in market research, provide input into promotional materials, and participate in pricing and product development strategies
· Manage and optimize the business potential of all existing clients.
· Develop and effectively write business correspondence and/or deliver sales presentations
· Communicate, coordinate, and update with other departments to ensure error free service delivery to new and existing clients including all new client on-boarding paperwork necessary
· Effective planning and time management of weekly outside sales calls and consequent follow up.
· Timely, thorough, and accurate preparation of all required departmental reports i.e. sales calls, forecasts etc.
· Attend and participate in all required trainings and meetings.
· Highly driven, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
· Energetic and friendly with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
· Strong quantitative, analytical, and strategic thinking skills.
· Excellent attention to detail with a sense of urgency to meet tight deadlines.
· Excellent customer service skills with a history of exceeding customer's expectations.
QUALIFICATIONS / PRIOR EXPERIENCE:
· Education: B.A. /B.S. in Business or related field is required.
· Licenses/Certificates: Valid state issued driver’s license, and clean DMV record.
· Experience: A minimum of 10 years of successful outside sales experience and business development in window and door hardware products desired.
As the leading provider of products in the North American window and door industry, AmesburyTruth has been setting the standard for quality and durability for over a century. Our components have been tested and specifically engineered to enhance the form and function of our customers' doors and windows. So whether you need window components that add value to your designs or door hardware that looks and performs beautifully, you can trust AmesburyTruth to help you get the job done right.
BACK TO TOP
Glass Magazine Employment Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else NGA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at Glass Magazine Employment Center.