| CAREER OPPORTUNITY Job Title: Project Manager (Curtain Wall, Panels, Façade) |
Posting Date: March 13, 2017
Koch has a rewarding career opportunity in Louisville, KY for a PROJECT MANAGER.
The Project Manager is responsible for directing and leading all project activity including schedules, spending and related items to ensure timely and quality completion of assigned construction projects. They are relied upon to be the “hub” of project information and communicate regularly with the internal Koch team (Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing and Field) and the external project team (General Contractor & vendors). Primary responsibilities include: Create and maintain all project documentation; Monitor and track project schedule and budget, labor and material takeoffs; Prepare change orders; Ongoing communication and problem solving throughout the project life cycle and Employee Mentoring.
Ideal candidates have prior project management experience and a minimum of five years' experience with custom curtain wall systems / unitized wall systems / structural glass wall systems / or architectural metal panels. A Bachelors’ Degree in Construction Management or related field is preferred. This position requires excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills as well as the ability to work in a fast paced environment. The best candidate must be a team player who is dependable, detail oriented and committed to quality and accuracy.
• Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
• Expresses a common vision for the work group. Confers with project staff to outline the work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority.
• Builds a cohesive and effective work team.
• Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
• Understands, interprets and knows the work that must be performed by other sub-contractors.
• Prepares financial statements and reports related to projects.
• Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
• Manages change as a key part of organizational success.
• Prepares project reports for management, client, or others. Manages cash flow of project and assists in the collection of billings.
• Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
• Negotiates win-win outcomes in business deals and project situations.
• Confronts performance problems in a constructive manner.
• Applies Continuous Improvement principles in own work performance and drives Continuous Improvement application in company operations.
How to Apply:
Submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. Deadline for receipt of resumes: 45 days from posting date
For information on Koch, visit our Web site at www.kochcorporation.com. Thank you for your interest in Koch Corporation. No agency phone calls and/or telephone or email inquiries. Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.